Monday, February 20, 2023

A New Week

Happy Monday!


Can you believe it’s a new week already? The days just seem to evaporate. I have a doctor appointment this morning, but it’s not until 9, so I still have time for my 7am exercise class and a quick shower….I hope. 

I took a little nap yesterday afternoon which I almost never do, but I was so tired. I slept about an hour before the dogs woke me up. I finally made it to the sewing room and got two more borders added to this one:

Next will be another spacer border, and then all those pinwheels I made at the beginning of this journey.


Most likely, more will have to be made as I have increased some of the border widths. I think I’ve made about 40, so a few more is not a big deal. I am not going to be through with this project any time soon, but I am determined to make some progress each week. I can’t really work on it daily, but weekly is doable. Of course, it takes up time when I should be cleaning my house. That is quickly becoming a priority so I need to quit ignoring it in favor of things I’d rather do.

1 comment:

  1. I have so many priorities in the house right now that nothing gets done at all. Good luck with your busy schedule today! :D

    ReplyDelete