Tuesday, February 14, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 2-14-23

Happy Valentines Day!


I am ready to make some progress on my to-do-list. Here's what I got done last week:

1) Put the borders on the Cheaper by the Dozen quilt. No. I didn't have time to even touch it.
2) Quilt three customer quilts. Yes, plus a couple of more. 

3) Finish the piecing on the commission quilt I am working on. Another no.
4) Continue working on the borders quilt. I am still working on the flying geese.

Here's my current list:
1) Put the borders on the Cheaper by the Dozen quilt.
2) Finish binding on customer quilt.
3) Finish the piecing on commission quilt.
4) Continue working on borders quilt.

I am caught up with shop hop and quilt show deadlines, so I think I will be more successful this week. I need to squeeze in some time for house cleaning and laundry. ☹️ Not my favorite, but I hate to get too far behind on it, and soon enough it will be time to start working on the yard. I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt.

3 comments:

  1. All the best with this week's plans, I guess getting that many customer quilts done was a really good achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your list for this week. Quilting several customer quilts sound like you did very well on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn you definitely got a lot done! Several customer quilts does take up a lot of your time. Thank you for sharing the meme, the photos and your goals for the week. Hope you have a fabulous one. Happy Valentine's Day and Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete