Tuesday, February 28, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 2-28-23

I had a pretty full list last week, but I purposely worded it so I didn't have to finish much. I used words like "work on" and "start piecing" so it was pretty easy to be successful. How did I do? 

1) Put the borders on the Cheaper by the Dozen quilt. Yay me! I hadn't worked on it at all (as usual), and I made myself just sit down at the machine and get it done yesterday afternoon.
I like the spring look of the colors.....it was a beautiful sunny day, and the sunlight was coming through the blinds, but I didn't care. I'm just happy to get it off the list. I am officially changing the name……I didn’t end up using the Cheaper by the Dozen pattern. The name of the fabric line is Sun Valley, so I’m just going to call it that.
2) Finish piecing commission quilt. I did! 

3) Work on border workshop quilt. A little bit....no pictures yet, but I am still working on the pinwheel border.
4) Start piecing temperature quilt. Yes! I got January done. 

5) RSC/Stashbuster blocks. I did four blocks. I had hoped for more, but that's okay.

I am so happy with my progress; I am ready to get started on a new list. Here it is:

1) Quilt and bind commission quilt. This is a have-to-do, no negotiation on this.
2) Quilt three customer quilts.
3) Make two pillowcases for my bed.
4) Continue working on border workshop quilt. I think it is actually called Borders Galore. I need to start referring to it as that. 
5) Finish February goal quilt. This may not happen; it depends on how much time I have.

I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt. Have a good week everyone.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on so many check marks on your list! Well done. I love the idea of selective wording. Thank you for linking with TDT

    ReplyDelete