Tuesday, February 7, 2023

To-Do List Tuesday 2-7-23

It really felt like I wasted a lot of time (on I don't know what) last week, but when I looked back at last Tuesday's list, I got more done than I thought.

1) Put borders on the Cheaper by the Dozen quilt. Still a no. I need to get in gear and get this one done. 
2) Finish the borders on the Two-Step quilt. Done 

3) Add a label and finish binding on keyhole quilt. Done 

4) Work on borders quilt. I worked on the flying geese rounds, but I don't have them sewn onto the quilt yet.
5) Three customer quilts Done. I apparently didn't take pictures of all of them though. 


I have plenty more I need to work on this week. First of all, I want that Cheaper by the Dozen Quilt done so I don't have to see it on my list again. Also, there is a Shop Hop coming up in March, so I will need to quilt a couple of tops for my local shop. I need to squeeze in one for another customer that I have had hanging on my rack for a little over a week. Here's the complete list:

1) Put the borders on the Cheaper by the Dozen quilt.
2) Quilt three customer quilts.
3) Finish the piecing on the commission quilt I am working on.
4) Continue working on the borders quilt.

I'm pretty sure that should be enough to keep me busy. I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt. It has finally stopped raining (I hope), and I need to spend some time cleaning the house. I am the slowest house cleaner, but I eventually get it all done......usually just in time to start again. Unfortunately, I got really behind on things last week and the week before due to the rain and my back was bothering me so much. This morning, I swept and mopped and washed all the rugs which the dogs had totally tracked up with their muddy paws. I got the bathrooms partially cleaned, but I still need to finish that chore. 

6 comments:

  1. It's amazing how we think we got nothing done and then look back and realize we got a lot done. It sounds like you have done a ton of work especially of the house work type. I like your keyhole quilt -- very pretty colors. Hope you tackle Cheaper by the Dozen this week. It always feels good to get something off the list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope I can at least make a little progress on it.

      Delete
  2. Carolyn I am astounded at all you did get done last week! Good luck with your list this week. I do hope you get Cheaper By the Dozen finished. I'm looking forward to seeing what you are doing for the borders. having the muddy paws to contend with is the only thing I used to dislike about the warmer (rainy) spring weather, but since we no longer have any fur babies I find the grey skies get me down. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, it has rained quite a bit since I cleaned so I am back at square one on the sweeping and mopping.

      Delete
  3. I had to chuckle at your wasting time comment. So often I feel the same and I really don't know what either! Looks like you had a good week tho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a good week, I probably need to be more mindful of how I spend my time, but I'm not sure that will happen!

      Delete