Sunday, February 26, 2023

Calhoun County Quilt Show

I know I keep calling it the Port Lavaca quilt show, but it is the Calhoun County quilt  guild which includes Port Lavaca, but a few more small towns as well.

The highlight of the show for me was the presentation William Reue did. He is a fabric designer for Free Spirit, and also a Port Lavaca native. He had a very informative talk about how he turns his architecture background into fabric designs.

There were lots of nice quilts and about eight vendors, so it was a nice show. I didn’t take a lot of pictures; just my favorites. I am happy to share them here.














These are taking a little long to upload. I’ll add the rest tomorrow.

I was hoping to do some sewing last night but all I did was cut a few strips. I’m just not feeling it right now. I may have been too tired from cleaning house and doing laundry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment