Tuesday, February 21, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 2-21-23

It’s been a week. I think I have pre-spring fever; I have been so exhausted, I took another nap yesterday. That’s two days on a row! I had a doctor appointment yesterday morning, and I have gained a little weight which does not make me happy. I have also had some numbness/tingling in my arms which I am pretty sure is a pinched nerve. I need to go for a cervical X-ray later this week. 

How did I do on my to-do list? Some successes and some fails. Here’s the list:

1) Put the borders on the Cheaper by the Dozen quilt. Oh, my. This is getting ridiculous, but I didn’t work on it at all.
2) Finish binding on customer quilt. Yes, but I forgot to take a picture. It hasn’t been picked up yet, so I will get a picture tomorrow.
3) Finish the piecing on commission quilt. I worked on it, but I didn’t finish.
4) Continue working on borders quilt. I did okay with this one.

So what’s on the list for this week? Hmmmm…I haven’t given this much thought, but I have a few things from last week I need to continue on.

1) Put the borders on the Cheaper by the Dozen quilt.
2) Finish piecing commission quilt.
3) Work on border workshop quilt. 
4) Start piecing temperature quilt.
5) RSC/Stashbuster blocks.

My church group meets today—we will pin quilts from 9-11, then go out to lunch at the Sky Restaurant. It’s our 100 year anniversary, and we are being recognized with a luncheon. I’ll find time one day this week to get the X-rays on my neck. Other than that, I should have time to get some things done. I’m linking this post to Quilt Schmilt.

3 comments:

  1. Carolyn that can't be fun having to check out what you think might be a pinched nerve. I love how your Church group is getting together to pin quilts. Wow 100 years that's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn the pinched nerve does not sound like fun but it is better to get it checked out sooner. Do you think the weather might have something to do with being tired? I have been wanting to nap too! :). Your borders quilt is pretty and you do have quite the list to get to. Good luck this week. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday. Congrats on the 100 year anniversary. That is quite the milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great time with your church group!

    ReplyDelete