Monday, March 27, 2023

Hello Monday

 I really have nothing new to post. 

I have been a little more introspective than usual….normally I just go non-stop until I drop, but I spent most of the day (Sunday) in a thinking mood. I also decided I may be exhausted, and took an hour-long nap. I’m not usually a napped, but I’m tired of falling asleep at 10pm on the couch. We’ll see how long it lasts. 

I stopped at Walmart after church to get some coleslaw mix, and of course I made a pass through the fabric department. They had some bolts marked down to $2.50/yard and I bought a few pieces for our church service group.

We generally use 1.5 yard pieces for our comforters. I didn’t buy a lot, but every little bit helps. We rely mostly on donations, and I will donate these, although I think I will keep some of the green to use for sashing on my swap blocks. If I ever get enough of them, I hope to have a twin-sized donation quilt. 

Tonight I hope to work on my Trip Around the Countryside quilt. I have been neglecting it a little, but there’s plenty of time to get it finished. If I don’t make any progress tonight, I can always work on it tomorrow after I come back from my exercise class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment