Thursday, March 2, 2023

A New Month

February is a short month, but this one seemed abnormally long. Maybe just because I am juggling so much more on my own since my husband's death. I'm pretty sure I'll get adjusted, but there will be things that come up through the year that I haven't dealt with on my own. Everything takes longer when you are trying to figure it out for the first time, and then I feel like there is never enough time in the day to do everything.

I did get this one quilted:

I used a Baptist fan pattern with cream colored thread to complement the traditional look of the quilt. And, now this:
I wasn't able to finish the binding yesterday; I had to leave the shop a little early. We are having Wednesday night church service during Lent, with a meal at 5:30, and I wanted to get home and take a quick bath and put on some clean clothes before I went.

Before I left the shop, I got this one loaded and got the quilt pattern set up in the computer. 

Only a couple of rows got quilted, but it's a start, and I can finish it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment