Tuesday, March 14, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 3-14-23

I missed last week, so I am still working from an old list.....that's okay, it's not like I got much sewing done last week anyway. Here's my list from two weeks ago:

1) Quilt and bind commission quilt. This is a have-to-do, no negotiation on this. It's done!
It's made from embroidered blocks made by a late family member. Here's a closeup of the blocks:


2) Quilt three customer quilts. I know I got two done--one was the Santa quilt I posted yesterday.
3) Make two pillowcases for my bed. I didn't get to finish this one.....I may have kind of forgotten about it.
4) Continue working on border workshop quilt. I think it is actually called Borders Galore. I need to start referring to it as that. I'm still working away at this one. I haven't finished the pinwheel border yet.
5) Finish February goal quilt. This may not happen; it depends on how much time I have. I finished the quilting and still need to do the binding.

What would I like to accomplish this week?
1) Get the binding on the February UFO.
2) Three customer quilts quilted and trimmed.
3) Work on shop hop quilt-Trip Around the Countryside.
4) Piece a charity quilt.
5) Quilt my March UFO.
6) Make ten more key fobs.

I'm leaving the Borders Galore quilt for a week or two--I need a break from it, I think. I would rather spend my spare time on the shop hop quilt, and of course, yard work is taking up a lot of time.

I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt. Have a good week everyone.

 

8 comments:

  1. I understand not remembering what is on the to do list. I've gotten into the habit of checking the list every few days to make sure I finish what I've put on it before going off in a new direction. On the other hand, there's no reason I can't go off following a squirrel! Hope you make it through your list this week. -- if you want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you made enough progress even with skipping. :o). Good luck on the week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your commission quilt is lovely! I took a peek at your Santa quilt - it really is cute. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carolyn you did a lot on your list (even if it was from two weeks ago). Thats a vey ambitious list for this week. Hope you are making progress. The embroidery quilt was sweet, But the one on the frame is beautiful. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting. I have a pretty long list, and I may not get it all done. It is good to have a list though as it keeps me semi-focused.

      Delete