Friday, March 3, 2023

March UFO Goals

Sometimes I am a goofball. I saw the American Patchwork and Quilting UFO number for March and thought I saw a "1".

Nope. It is actually two ones. I had already pulled my number one projects and located pictures of them so I could do a blog post, and then on the Facebook page for APQS, I noticed everyone was talking about their number 11's. I hadn't actually done anything with mine yet, so it is pretty easy to switch gears and pull the correct ones. 

My number 11 for quilting in this string quilt:

This one has been around for a long time.....I need to figure out a backing fabric so I can get it done, although it won't happen this week, and probably not next week either. Before I quilt it, I would like to get the binding put onto last month's so I can cross it off my list.

My number 11 for piecing was "charity quilt". 

I have a stack of one-yard fabrics coordinated into groups of three (for the 3-yard quilt patterns), so I can just pick one and get the cutting done.
My last month piecing project was "Wistful, and I still haven't finished it. I'm not sure what will happen with that one. I think I need to be in the mood to work on it, and I clearly am not. I will just skip it until I feel motivated to get it finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment