Tuesday, March 21, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 3-21-23

 It's been a pretty productive week for me. I had a long list of to-do's, and while I didn't get it all done, quite a few can be checked off. Here's the list:

1) Three customer quilts quilted and trimmed. Done. 

2) Get the binding on the February UFO. Done. 

3) Work on shop hop quilt-Trip Around the Countryside. Four more rows got added....just seven more rows to go!

4) Piece a charity quilt. No, but I have an idea what I want to do. It's just a matter of having enough time.
5) Quilt my March UFO. Done.

6) Make ten more key fobs. I worked on them but never quite got finished.

That's not bad, and I am not worried about the ones that didn't get done. The list works to keep me focused, and I like to have enough on their that I can pick and choose what I feel like working on. The two that didn't get done can go on this week's list. And, here it is:

1) Bind March UFO quilt.
2) Finish 10 key fobs.
3) Piece a charity quilt.
4) Add some rows to the shop hop quilt.
5) Make some blocks for Facebook block swap.

That's probably about all I can get done. It's going to be a busy week: my church group is preparing the Lenten meal tomorrow, and I have a quilt guild meeting on Thursday. Not sure what else will happen, but my daughter has Covid so I may need to help out there if they need me to. And now I am off to work on some key fobs!

I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt. Have a good week everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your daughter, hope she recovers quickly. Your quilts are lovely.
    I miss working in the church kitchen during Lent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting three customer quilts done, on top of all the rest--looks like a good week to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn you had another great week. Getting the three customer quilts done and then getting your binding on the February UFO (I love that quilt) is awesome. Looks like your Trip Around the Countryside is so close to being a finish. Then you finished quilting your March UFO and worked on key fobs? I'm surprised at how much you get done in a week! Well done. Good luck with your list this week and thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete