Wednesday, March 15, 2023

What I’m Working On

Oh my goodness….the weather has been so gloomy. It was in the 80’s over the weekend, and now in the 40’s. Winter is not quite ready to give up. I guess I don’t really mind. Summer will last forever so no point in rushing it. I was at church yesterday morning with my sewing group, and then I went to my shop in the afternoon. I got 10 key fobs made.


I’ve got ten more cut out and the fusible ironed on— I just need to sit down at the machine and get the stitching done. It was one of those days when I just jumped from one thing to another and didn’t get completely finished with anything. I did get a quilt backing loaded and I cut binding for my February UFO quilt.

This one was picked up today:

The owner was so happy with it she had tears in her eyes. I feel lucky that I was able to take the old embroidery squares and make them into something she loves. 

I have a few more customer quilts to do before I can put one of mine on the frame, but I am trying to always keep one of mine in the queue at all times. That’s about the only way I can get mine done.

No comments:

Post a Comment