Monday, March 13, 2023

Monday Already?


 It feels like the weekend just zoomed by! I didn’t get half the things done that I needed to do, and now that it’s Monday, I will have to hit the ground running. I did get a little yard work done, but not nearly enough. I think I will have to hire a lawn service, as I just don’t have the time to deal with it on top of the housework, my volunteer projects, and my quilting business. 

I had hoped to get my Trip Around the Countryside quilt mostly done; I got about one half done. I laid it on the floor to take a picture, and it was photo-bombed!


Here is a dog-free picture.

I’m a little undecided about it….I had envisioned one thing, and it’s turning out not like I pictured. I’m committed to finishing it though. I have a couple of patterns for 2-1/2” strips I want to start soon.

I also have a couple of layer cake patterns I want to do as well. I will need to finish a couple of things before I start in on something else. 

The dogs drug in a bunch of dirt, and I had to clean my floors yesterday, but I still need to dust and clean bathrooms. That needs to happen today. I am going to try and get a pedicure this morning. Exercise class is cancelled today, so I have an extra hour. Whatever happens, it won’t be as busy as last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment