Friday, April 7, 2023

April UFO

The April number was 4 for the American Patchwork and Quilting UFO challenge.

My number 4 for quilting is the Flutterby quilt.
It does have borders on it, but I can’t find a more recent picture. It was one of the shop hop quilt kits from 2022, so it’s time to get it done.

The piecing goal I have for April is the Curvy Log Cabin.
I took the blocks out and counted them, and it seems I am a block short. I will need to make another before I can join them together.
I have plenty of the strips left, so no problem. I bought this quilt pattern at the Houston Quilt Festival several years ago, so it’s time to get this one done too. 

Last month was successful. I got the quilting goal and the piecing goal done. 


Other than that, it’s raining like crazy here…..one of my dogs is afraid of thunder so that’s not fun. I accidentally left the bedroom door open this morning, and when I went in to make my bed, I found this:
They never miss an opportunity. 

2 comments:

  1. Haha, our year old puppy still tries to get on the bed, especially when we're in it! I noticed lots of rain down south of us, and it looks Ike where we used to live east of Huntsville has really gotten a lot of rain - hope it helps with any droughts. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still raining, and I am trying not to complain about it because I know how badly we need it. My dogs know they aren't allowed in my bedroom, but they make it a personal challenge to sneak in there every chance they get.

      Delete