Monday, April 17, 2023

Scrappy Projects

I spent some time Sunday working on the APQ quilt along. I should have been working in the yard or cleaning the house, but instead, I did block D.

I started on block E, but oh my goodness, it is taking forever. I have 10 of the 3” uneven nine patches done; I need 30.

I’m feeling really bogged down with these and was tempted to skip ahead to the next block. I haven’t so far, but it could happen. If I have some spare time today, I will try to get some more of these pesky nine patches made. 

Tonight is bunco, and my group is hosting. I’m not doing much on food prep—I got some crackers and some sliced cheese from the deli. I am planning to make some cinnamon rolls today. I haven’t made them in ages and decided I should make some. I picked up some yeast when I was at the store buying cheese and crackers. I’m hoping they turn out well. I can’t eat a whole batch, but I can share with the kids and with the neighbors.

3 comments:

  1. Hope your bunco night went well! I am only now starting on Block B but still have to cut 120 tiny pieces of the background. Can't wait to get going - errands are slowing me down - lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bunco was fun! Linda, I strip pieced those nine patches. I speeds up the process a lot!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete