Friday, April 21, 2023

What I’m Working On

It’s Friday! 


I’m still working on my APQ quilt along blocks. Remember this?

I cut all the pink and white blocks down, and now I’m getting this
I think I am jinxed on this block. I had to walk away from it for a while.

We had Brontë Bee Wednesday. Our guild does it at the library, and anyone can join us, but it is generally just us. Well, not all of us, just a core group that generally goes.



We worked on these two-yard reversible aprons:

It’s not hard, but there is a lot of pressing and topstitching, which really slows down the whole process. I had to take mine home and finish the next day. 



I’m just happy it’s finished and not a UFO.

And here’s a picture of my oldest granddaughter at a track tournament.

When I was her age, we called them track meets. Do they still call them that? I was also a hurdler. Like grandmother, like granddaughter, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Sheesh on that block. I am still cutting 1-1/2 inch pieces from scraps for block B - kind of wishing I hadn't elected to go fully scrappy, but now I'm committed. I like that apron! Your granddaughter looks pretty and athletic/

    ReplyDelete