Saturday, April 1, 2023

Cuero Quilt Show

One of the best things about having a blog is being able to document all the quilt inspiration I find. It’s not likely I will make them, but I can always dream. The Cuero show was really small this year. It’s nice that it was low-key, but there weren’t many quilts. I’m not a member of that guild so I don’t know why there were so few entries. 
You can possibly see how much empty space there was in the building. Here’s the view looking toward the vendor area:

Here are some of the quilts….not all of them, but there weren’t many more.


This was a Turning Twenty pattern made from small panel prints.




I think this one was my favorite. I love the bright colors.




A Villa Rosa pattern; I think I have this one.

This one was made from the husband’s shirts….I will eventually do one with Bill’s shirts….when I am able.

So there were maybe a total of 30-40 quilts and not many vendors. All in all, though, it was a nice day. I met Janice there, and we had a hamburger lunch. I was back in Victoria early and was able to cut out the jelly roll quilt I posted about yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment