Tuesday, April 4, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 4-3-23

Here we are in April already, and it's time to review my progress on last week's list. 

1) Finish three customer quilts. Two are small, but the third requires binding and a pillowcase. I did, but there was such a rush on two of them, I failed to get any pictures. There are pictures of the third one in my March 31st post.
2) Go to the quilt show in Cuero. Yes, and posted about it on April 1st.
3) Order thread before the price goes up. Check
4) Order black batting for a quilt a customer is bringing soon. Fail; I need to do that today.
5) Work on Trip Around the Countryside. I think I have five more rows to add, but I'm not sure I will get all of them done. Any progress will be fine with me. I did get all the rows attached. I just need to think about a border.

6) Cut out some more key fobs. I probably won't get them sewn, but I would like to have about 10 more cut and fused. Yes, I'm still fusing.

It's time to think about what I want to do this week......lots of decisions. Here's what comes to mind:
1) Continue working on the Planters quilt. I would like to get it all together if possilbe.
2) Work on my APQS UFO Challenges for April.
3) There is always a steady trickle of customer quilts here; three more completed and out the door is a good goal.
4) Work on cutting and kitting some projects I want to take on my cruise/retreat.
5) Keep working on key fobs.

That's enough for now.....I still have a couple of projects I want to start on, but I need to get number 1 and 2 well underway before I do that. Still, it's always a temptation.

I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt. I hope you have a good week where ever you are reading this. Today I'm going with friends to see the Abraham movie. It's about the bible story of Abraham being called by God to Mount Moriah. I think we will enjoy it.

3 comments:

  1. Your thread mention reminded me I need to order thread! That Abraham movie sounds interesting. Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. I hope you have one too. I'll let you know how the movie is!

      Delete
  2. Carolyn your Trip Around the Countryside is pretty and coming along beautifully. Great job on your list. Hope this week went as well. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday and for the thread reminder. 😉 Carol
    QuiltSchmilt@gmail.com
    https://quiltschmilt.ca/2023/04/03/to-do-tuesday-linky-party-14/

    ReplyDelete