Sunday, April 9, 2023

Happy Easter

 

I hope you are having a good holiday and spending it with the people you love. I am going to church, and then to my daughter’s house. I spent most of yesterday cooking. I made pies for my neighbors and of course, I made some to take today. Also two dozen deviled eggs and scalloped potatoes. Daughter is doing the meat, and my mom is bringing salad.

Other than that, I have been working on the quilt along blocks. 

I got all six of the “A” blocks done, but only two of the “B” blocks. I thought I had made enough of the little nine patches to make six blocks, but I must have miscounted. The  “C” blocks look easy, and I am hoping to get started on them as soon as I finish more of the 3” nine patches. It’s possible I will have time this evening, but I am hooked on a couple of the PBS shows that come on Sunday nights, so we’ll see.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you were busy yesterday - your get-together sounds like fun! Are those blocks for the APQ quilt-along? I am hoping to get a start on mine today. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter to you Linda! Yes, the blocks are for the APQ quilt along. I’m using the suggested colors. How about you? Are you using their colors or doing your own thing?

      Delete