Saturday, April 15, 2023

Busy Days

I have been so exhausted—I think I overdid it over the Eater weekend, and I can’t seem to get caught up. Oh, it has been busy here; there’s so much to do, and my energy and stamina are not what they used to me. I don’t go to bed until around 10:30, but lately I’ve been falling asleep on the couch long before bed time. Two nights a week I am at the ballpark for this:


We are a sports family, so this is fun for all of us, but two nights a week is a lot (for me). Some of the other nights are spent playing bingo or bunco. 

As for sewing, I have been all caught up in doing the APQ quilt along.

I really like this quilt, and it is keeping my attention pretty well. I got the A and B blocks done last week
and now the C blocks are done.

The goal for this weekend is to get the D and E ones done. D is cut out already. The numbers run A though M, about six of each block, so I have a ways to go. I am able to use scraps I have here plus some fat quarters. The other goal is to not buy anything. 

I need to do some laundry and house cleaning this weekend, and of course, the yard work never ends. We have had some rain, so I will soon be mowing again.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are caught up on your rest by now - I am late seeing your post. I like your APQ blocks! So I started on mine over the weekend and decided I would make mine scrappy by using same colors instead of using same fabrics for each block. Love the idea, but don't love the blocks! Plus it took me forever to pick out suitable scraps, so those might become orphan blocks and I might start all over.

    ReplyDelete