Thursday, July 13, 2023

Moving Along

Happy Thursday everyone! I have been busy with paperwork--not my favorite thing to do. I managed to squeeze in some time for fun and got the Belle Ami table runner put together.

A friend had made me one from the same pattern and given it to me to quilt. I pulled it out so I can hopefully quilt both of these at the same time.

The one I made is a couple of strips longer. I think I may try to find a third one to put with these when I get them loaded on the quilt machine. Anyway, that's one thing checked off the to-do list. My neck and shoulders were hurting, so I didn't get a lot done, but I did load my July UFO quilt. 

One think I am having trouble with right now is backing up my phone photos to Google. I have apparently used all my available storage. There are some options, such as paying for more storage, or deleting some of the photos I don't want to keep. I am trying to figure out if I already have a photo on my blog can I keep it there and delete it from Google. I may have to do some experimenting and see how that works out, because I sure don't know the answer. If you know, please leave a comment and let me know how that works!



2 comments:

  1. Your Belle Ami table runner is beautiful! It's scary trying to figure out if a photo is going to survive if you delete it in one place. I need to do a purge on my phone - it's getting ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I quit using my camera and only use the phone now, but I upload everything to the Google cloud. I thought that was the answer, but apparently, it is not.

      Delete