Sunday, July 2, 2023

Playing Catch Up

Oh my goodness--the customer quilts were stacking up here. It's sort of a feast or famine phenomenon anyway. I may not take in any for week or two, and then people start bringing in three or four at a time, for several days straight. I've been working steadily on getting caught up: 


This one went home Friday:

I took a break yesterday afternoon to work on a couple of my own. I had ten fat quarters cut for the Oklahoma pattern
and I started sewing the blocks.
I really like these fabrics. They are from Blank Quilting. The pattern only requires 20 blocks, and each block just has three seams, so this one won't take too long......unlike this one:
I also got the final row added to this one. I was pretty happy to get all the blocks together. I'm still thinking about a border.....or maybe no border. The original pattern doesn't have a border, but I think mine might need one just to make it look more finished. It's another step, but at this point, it doesn't matter if I spend a little more time on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment