Tuesday, July 11, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 7-11-23

Another week gone! I think we are about half way through the year, although I'm not sure how that could be possible.

In spite of the time passing so fast, I have made reasonably good progress on finishing the things on my list. Last week's list:

1) Figure out some borders for Scrappy Celebration and get them put on. I think I know what I want to do, but I had a moment of indecision, and now I am stalled (again!).
2) Get the Summer Scrap Challenge quilt put together. Yes. This one moves to the "to-be quilted" list.

3) Finish the Oklahoma quilt. Yes. Another finish.
It's a little small, so I am thinking about a border or two.
4) Two more Water Colors blocks. I'm still trimming triangles and flying geese, so no blocks were made this last week.
5) Cut out a table runner. Yes. Now to get it sewn together and quilted!

Some of my choices for this week are obvious, but there are a couple of other things I want to do as well.
1) Get table runner sewn.
2) Make two Water Color blocks.
3) Figure out a border (or not) for Scrappy Celebration.
4) Find my insulbrite and make a couple of pot holders.
5) Start on the Plan B quilt.
6) Quilt July UFO quilt.

I have so many things going through my mine right now that I want to work on, but I'm just going to leave it alone and go with these six. That's probably more than I can get done anyway. It's okay.....I'll be happy if I finish just one or two.

Today I am linking to Quilt Schmilt. I have to be at church this morning to start boxing up the comforters we have been making for the dialysis and cancer centers. I don't know when we will get to deliver them as we need to fold them and pin bookmarkers to them before they are boxed so that will take a little time. The bookmarks are inspirational quotes on laminated cardstock. We punch a hole in the top and run a ribbon through them. On the back is the church name and address. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week and happy sewing!

5 comments:

  1. You've done well on your list. I am really loving your Summer Scrap Challenge quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer Scrap Challenge quilt catches my eye every time. So much scrappy goodness in that one! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you--I can't wait to see what it looks like quilted.

      Delete
  3. You did really well with this week's list. Good luck with next week's

    ReplyDelete