Saturday, July 15, 2023

What I'm Working On

There's no shortage of projects here...I can always find lots of things to work on. It's just finding the time and motivation. I got the binding on this one:


I don't know why I didn't put this one on the to-do list, but apparently it got forgotten. That's okay, it's done now. 

Yesterday morning, I had to fix food for a funeral at church, but I didn't stay any longer that I had to. It was one of those restless days when I have a hard time sticking to any one thing. I had a customer quilt to get finished, which I did once I got back to my shop. I'll have a picture hopefully tomorrow. I dug around in the sewing room, and found the blocks from the last swap I did.

I found five more that didn't have the centers appliqued yet, so I did that.

Once I got those done, I counted and had 16 blocks. The blocks are around 9", so I think I need a few more. I got my box of 5" squares and found enough that would work together to make four more blocks. I got them snowballed and will get them put into blocks tomorrow.

I'm really anxious to get these done and get the sashing on. I have green polka dot fabric I want to use for the sashing and probably the border too. I think it's going to be cute. My plan is to donate it to Mid-Coast Family Services once it's quilted and bound.

1 comment:

  1. Those blocks are going to make a pretty quilt. I finally got your package mailed out yesterday! It isn't a lot of fabric, but I'm glad it will get used. :)

    ReplyDelete