Tuesday, September 12, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 9-12-23

Happy Tuesday! It’s been a week of mixed results. Some of my to-do list projects were left lying in the dust, and other newer projects got lots of attention. Here are are the sad results:

1) Bind two customer quilts. Yes.



2) Bind A&M auction quilt. No.
3) Work on donation quilt I started and cut out another one (or two). Yes. One done
and another all cut out, and I started putting blocks together.

4) Make some potholders for my gift baskets. No.
5) Finish Water Color blocks. No.

I admit that I did look back at my list over the weekend when I was busy working on new projects, but it wasn’t enough to tempt me. I will keep hoping for the best on the three things that didn’t get finished.

1) Bind A&M auction quilt.
2) Make potholders for my gift baskets.
3) Finish Water Color blocks.
4) Figure out a border for Logging On and Birthday Cake.
5) Continues to work on donation quilts.

Today we have a ladies’ luncheon at church. It’s a salad luncheon, but we always have a few rebels who bring sandwiches or last time someone brought a pan of chicken spaghetti. No complaints from me—I like it all. I made shrimp salad, and I felt like eating it for supper last night, but I resisted. I had some bananas that were turning brown, so I made a banana bread also, although we will no doubt have more than enough desserts.

I hope you all have something nice planned this week, and I hope you all have a great week! I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt.

5 comments:

  1. Your posts always make me miss the interaction at church breakfasts, luncheons, and suppers - all those were my favorite times at church. We haven't attended a church since we moved (heathen) and probably won't, but who knows. Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. No, not attending church does not make you a heathen! You're much too nice a person to fit that description! I love my church--it can be a struggle to find a church that is a good fit, but once you do, it is almost like family.

      Delete
  2. I like the looks of your two donation quilts. Do you have a pattern or did you just decide how to do it. I keep changing up what I want to work on so I relate to not getting things done on the list and get lost in the new things. Although I am trying not to go wild! Ha. Don't hold your breath on that. Have a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bonnie, it’s a Villa Rosa pattern called Lickety Split. It’s fast and takes 10 fq’s plus some yardage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some weeks a couple of check marks on the to do list is all we are going to get. You are still making progress, which is what counts the most. Good luck with this week's list.

    ReplyDelete