Tuesday, September 5, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 9-5-2023

 Hello Friends! I hope you got more sewing done that I did! I had some major distractions, and my list suffered for it.

1) Trim three customer quilts and get them returned. Done.



2) Bind two customer quilts. No
3) Bind A&M donation quilt. No
4) Work on donation quilt I started and cut out another one (or two). I worked on a few more blocks, but I didn't get much done.

5) Continue to work on silent auction items. Not really. I went to the thrift store on half-price day and got a couple of baskets.
6) Two more Water Color blocks (if I can get this one done, I will only need one more to be finished!) No. I'm still trimming flying geese.
 
Some of these things need to get done, so I am adding them to the list for this week. 
1) Bind two customer quilts.
2) Bind A&M auction quilt.
3) Work on donation quilt I started and cut out another one (or two).
4) Make some potholders for my gift baskets.
5) Finish Water Color blocks.

It's a busy time of year, and it's hard to get everything done, but I am mostly tired of seeing the same entries on my lists every week! I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt. Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Life does have a tendency to get busy! Congratulations on getting those those customer quilts done - that looked like a big job!

    ReplyDelete