Tuesday, September 26, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 9-27-23

I just looked at last week’s post to see how much I had gotten done on my list, and it looks like I never made a list for last week! I think I know what happened—I had to take my stepdad out of town, and I had written a quick draft of the post the day before to document my previous week’s progress and intended to go back and update it with a new list. Of course, it didn’t happen. It’s okay. I’ll start over this week with a new list. I know one of my goals was to get a hanging sleeve put on my show quilt, so here’s a picture of that.
And, here’s the rest of the Water Color blocks. 
Officially done and ready to be made into a quilt top.

And, here’s my new list:
1) Finish at least five customer quilts and get them out the door. Taking four days off last week left me way behind on work stuff.
2) Get a border on Logging On quilt.
3) Finish piecing another charity quilt.
4) Photograph the things I bought at the quilt show and write a post about it.

It’s going to be a good week! I have very few appointments and other commitments, so I can get a lot done if nothing derails me. I think Betty and I are going to try and make a trip to Port Lavaca this week , but that’s it for my social calendar, haha. I hope everyone has something good to look forward to this week! I am linking to Quilt Schmilt.


8 comments:

  1. Your show quilt is gorgeous! Have fun at Port Lavaca, is there a quilt shop on the agenda? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Unfortunately, the Port Lavaca quilt shop is no longer in business, but we are going to visit some of the thrift stores.

      Delete
  2. Hi Carolyn! Wow. Those Water Color blocks are so pretty! At first, I thought the top block was showing the floor in the center and I wondered how the heck you did that?! But the other two blocks told me I was mistaken. That is going to be one stunning quilt! I can't wait to see it. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny! It does look sort of like the floor. It's going on the back burner for now, but I will get back to it when I have some free time.

      Delete
  3. I love your show quilt! I have a similar (or maybe exact same?) quilt in my bucket list--it just looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The show quilt is a beauty - I love those stars! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I hope you have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete