Tuesday, September 19, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 9-19-23

  


1) Bind A&M auction quilt. Done. Finally.

2) Make potholders for my gift baskets. Done. 

3) Finish Water Color blocks. Done.  
4) Figure out a border for Logging On and Birthday Cake. I figured it out, but I had to order some fabric for Birthday Cake. I started working on the border for Logging On, but it will take a little more time than I had originally planned.
5) Continue to work on donation quilts. Done. I've gotten one together and another cut out.

I hope you all have something nice planned this week, and I hope you all have a great week! I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt.

4 comments:

  1. Another busy week for you. I’m curious about the last quilt in your post. The rectangles sashed with aqua. Do you have a pattern name or is it an original design of yours! Very nice. I think I could use up a lot of my larger scraps in a similar one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It is a Villa Rosa pattern called Lickety Split. It uses 10 fat quarters, but you could certainly use scraps.

      Delete
  2. I really like those watercolor blocks. That will be a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete