Sunday, December 17, 2023

All Work and No Play

I was planning on going to a movie with friends Saturday, but then I remembered Janice is coming by Monday to pick up her quilt, and I didn't have it trimmed, so I opted to get that done instead.

Isn't it pretty? It's 60" x 79", and I quilted in with a variegated brown.

While I was at it, I got these two trimmed as well.


I'm really liking that Waves quilt pattern. I like the way it looks on the back too.
I think it's a good pattern for the kid's quilts--it's gender neutral, and it's not too compact, but the pattern is still tight enough to be durable on a quilt that may get washed a lot. 

Betty will be back from her cruise on Tuesday so I cut some bindings for the ones that are quilted.


I also cut out a couple of pillowcases, but that required more thought than I wanted to put into it. I ended up leaving early so I could vacuum and dust the house. I try to vacuum every day because of the dogs, but honestly, it hadn't been done in a couple of days and was past due. 

No comments:

Post a Comment