Monday, December 11, 2023

Playing Catch-Up Again

What a week! I have been so busy catching up on what I needed to get done, I didn’t even take time to write a blog post. My friend Betty offered to help me catch up on binding donation quilts, and I certainly didn’t want to miss an opportunity to get some help. While Betty was working on binding, I was getting caught up on customer commitments. I got Janice’s quilt done.

I like the piano key border.

Another lady brought me two cross-stitched pieces her mom had made for stockings for the great grands. They asked me to do the sewing.



After i cut the stockings out and got them sewed together, I made linings for them and hand stitched them in.

Once the customer stuff was done, I was trying to stay ahead of Betty on the donation quilts, and I got quite a few quilted. I tried to concentrate on ones I could load in pairs so I could do two at once.

Here are all the ones we got done:

I think there are 12 in the stack, and two more will get bound today. Betty is going on a cruise Thursday, and I hope to get some more quilted while she is gone.

The dogs are still monopolizing the soft blanket I bought.

Ruthie managed to get it last night, although Reba was lying close by in case it became available. They make me laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment