Friday, December 29, 2023

Fri-yay!

The week has been zooming by--I had some pictures taken so I could do a couple of blog posts, but I kept running out of time. I am making a point right now to sit down and get something posted.

I spent most of the week working on donation quilts. I got two more quilted 


and, I got the binding made so Betty could get them finished.

I cut out enough fabric for six pillowcases
and, I got the first one sewn together.
Now to get the other five done.....

I had some errands to do downtown, and in my effort to get more steps in, I parked the car at the courthouse and walked to the tax office and to the bank. The weather has been so pretty--high 30's to low 40's at night and 60's during the day. The sky is so clear and blue. I took a picture of the courthouse from a distance
and up close
I can't get over what an intense color the sky was. 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely courthouse, and it is decorated so beautifully! That pillowcase is so cute. Have a happy 2024!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The courthouse was built in 1892--I love those big wreaths they put on it at Christmas. Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete