Tuesday, December 19, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 12-19-23

We’re in the final countdown for Christmas, and things are hectic as usual. I baked four kinds of cookies yesterday. I actually used a mix for the sugar cookies and just made a small batch of them to use the red and green sugar for decoration. Today I am making fudge and maybe some raspberry bars if I don’t get burned out first. Hopefully, I can get them plated and delivered today. 

So, what was on my list for last week? 

1) Quilt blue quilt. No, but I did get it loaded on the frame, so that will happen today or tomorrow at the latest.

2) Quilt one of the vintage quilts….or both if there’s time. I got one quilted, but I can’t find a picture in my camera roll, so I guess I forgot to take a picture of it. I’ll try to do that tomorrow.

3) Quilt a couple of charity quilts. Yes. 


4) Make some more binding. Yes, enough for three or four quilts.

5) Wrap the rest of the Christmas gifts. Yes, although two haven’t gotten here yet and will have to be wrapped when they get here.
The three girls are getting monogrammed totes, and I decided not to wrap them. 
I got some big tumblers to go inside them plus some smaller things,
so I’m counting the totes as the gift bags. It works for me!

There won’t be much time for sewing/quilting this week, but here’s my list:

1) Quilt and bind blue quilt.
2) Photograph the vintage quilt that I did last week.
3) Quilt the other vintage quilt.
4) Make some pillowcases.

And, that’s enough for a holiday week! Have a great one, everyone! I’m linking to Quilt Schmilt.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful totes! I’m sure they’ll be loved and appreciated! Well done on getting so much quilting done. Thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete