Monday, December 4, 2023

Monday Musings

It was a good weekend. The sunset on Sunday evening looked like the sky was glowing.
We hadn’t seen much sun for a couple of days, so it was nice to have a fairly sunny day. I had just come from Sam’s (it was a rat race in there!) and decided to drive over to my shop to leave food for the cat(s). I will be there today but I’m not sure what time I’ll make it as I want to go by Hobby Lobby and get some fabric for binding these two:

They’re not quilted yet, but that will happen soon. And, Betty has been coming over and helping me catch up on the binding, so I want to have it ready while I have competent help.

My grandson had another piano recital Saturday morning. It was nice.
They had some photo props for picture taking, and he was making the most of it. He handed his mom the naughty sign and he took the nice one. LOL. 

I did a little sewing and finished the quilting on the vintage log cabin quilt. It was a total challenge like I expected. I’ll have pictures as soon as I get it off the frame. I hope to get the other vintage one done soon also.

I bought a new fleece blanket that is so soft. Unfortunately, I haven’t gotten to enjoy it as the dogs have claimed it.
They love all soft things.



No comments:

Post a Comment