Tuesday, December 12, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 12-12-23

I’ve had a week to work on my to-do list, and I’m happy to say it mostly got done.

1) Borders on blue quilt. Yes!

2) Bind placemats. Yes. 
I saw some thread ends that still need to be knotted and buried, but I’m counting it as done.
3) Quilt some donation quilts. Yes. Quite a few got done.

4) Put border on vintage trip around the world. Yes.
It’s not perfect, but it’s a lot better than it was.
5) Wrap Christmas gifts. I wrapped a few, but there are quite a few more that need to be done.

I’m totally pleased with all the progress. I know I put a lot of time into getting things moving along, and I can see the results. I don’t think I can do as much this week, as I have other things on the calendar. Today I’m at church all morning, and tomorrow I need to get some paperwork done. I’m going to see my lawyer Thursday about updating my will, and she sent me a whole bunch of paperwork to fill out before I go. And, the grandkids have Christmas programs Thursday and Friday that I will attend.

So, what’s on my list for this week? 
1) Quilt blue quilt.
2) Quilt one of the vintage quilts….or both if there’s time.
3) Quilt a couple of charity quilts.
4) Make some more binding.
5) Wrap the rest of the Christmas gifts.

I won’t be disappointed if everything doesn’t get done, but who knows? I have a few more of my quilts I want to get done before the end of the year, and I would like to make pillowcases and bags to go with the charity quilts, but I realize there’s not much time left in the year. 

I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt. Thanks for visiting and have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. You are really busy and productive! That yellow border looks so good on your vintage quilt. Love those place mats!

    ReplyDelete