Tuesday, December 26, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 12-26-23

Oh, I hope your Christmas was as nice as mine was. I spent so much time visiting friends and family and cooking and wrapping, not much else got done, and I'm okay with that. It’s only once a year, after all. My to-do list didn’t fare so well with all the activities. 

1) Quilt and bind blue quilt. Yes.
It was gifted yesterday to my mom, and she liked it (thank goodness).
2) Photograph the vintage quilt that I did last week. Yes. 

3) Quilt the other vintage quilt. No.
4) Make some pillowcases. No.

Maybe this week I can get back on task. Here’s what I’d like to get done:

1) Bind vintage quilt.
2) Quilt the second vintage quilt.
3) Make some pillowcases.
4) Figure out how to make the mesh bags for donation quilts.

There are probably plenty of other things I could add to the list. I haven’t been eating as healthy as I should, and my Fitbit dashboard says I have been averaging 3,000-4,000 steps a day. I’m going to try and get more walking done, and I need to get all the sweets and snack foods out of the house. I’ll do that today, and the dogs will be happy to do more walking.

I’m linking this post to Quilt Schmilt. Have a great week, and I’ll see you back here in 2024!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good Christmas and that your Mom liked that pretty blue quilt. We've been eating poorly and probably will continue through New Year's Eve - lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand....there are too many tempting foods around at this time of year!

      Delete
  2. Glad you had a lovely Christmas! I'm very ready to be upping my steps now too! Too much time eating and laying around! I did a mere 15 mins on the treadmill yesterday--a small start but it's a start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Fifteen minutes is lots better than no minutes. Every little bit adds up, and I have to keep reminding myself of that.

      Delete