Tuesday, December 5, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 12-5-23

It’s been a super busy week. Today is our WELCA Christmas party at church, and I spent yesterday evening making ham salad and egg salad for sandwiches. I think we’ll finish decorating the sanctuary today. We were also instructed to bring a $5 gift card for some kind of game. I wasn’t sure you could even buy a $5 gift card, but I got one at the grocery store.

So, how did my list turn out?

1) Replace the border on the vintage trip around the world. No.
2) Put borders on vintage log cabin. Yes.

3) Put borders on blue quilt. No.
4) Make more bindings for charity quilts. Yes. 
5) Bind Christmas table runner and placemats. The table runner is done.

6) Put borders on two charity quilts. Yes.


I have a few things I need to get done this week. Namely, get that blue quilt done before Christmas.

1) Borders on blue quilt.
2) Bind placemats.
3) Quilt some donation quilts.
4) Put border on vintage trip around the world.
5) Wrap Christmas gifts. 

I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. It is a very busy time of the year, sewing and quilting tends to fall off a bit at this time of the year. All the best for this week's plans.

    ReplyDelete