Saturday, December 23, 2023

Mission Accomplished

Finishing the blue quilt was a goal with a deadline. It is a Christmas gift for my mom, so not much time to spare.

I’m happy to have it done, but it will still need to be wrapped. Nothing like waiting until the last minute to increase productivity! I also got her a blue robe.

She’s  notoriously hard to buy for; hopefully she’ll like one or the other of these two things.

Speaking of last minute productivity, Melanie called yesterday evening to see if they could stop by to drop off gifts. Oh my, I cleaned up the kitchen, breakfast nook, and family room in record time. I had been dragging my feet on it all day, because it usually takes a few hours to do it. I think I did it all in 30 minutes. I had cleaned the hall bath a few days ago, so I didn’t have to do that. It goes to show, I usually poke around waste too much time instead of jumping in and getting it done!


No comments:

Post a Comment