Saturday, March 9, 2024

Cruising Into the Weekend


Yesterday was my granddaughters ring ceremony at school. She will be a senior next year. 

Daughter and granddaughter:

The problem with Catholic school is that everything is an excuse to have mass, so I was there longer than I expected. I did manage to get a Christmas panel quilted in the afternoon.

I also got another one loaded a ready to go, but I'm not sure when I will be able to work on it. My mom's bday was a couple of days ago, and I got us tickets to do a historic trolley tour of downtown Victoria.


That is today, and it includes lunch so I don't expect to be finished very early. 

3 comments:

  1. Your granddaughter and daughter are beautiful! The outing with your Mom sounds like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so fun! I particularly like using jelly rolls because they go together so quickly with little cutting. hpwaldinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete