Tuesday, March 26, 2024

To-Do-List Tuesday 3-26-24

This is the last week of March, so it is time to get some things finished up. My to-do list wasn't too long or too strenuous, but I still ran out of time. I think I tend to underestimate how long things are going to take and how many interruptions I will have. I’m mostly happy with my progress though.

1) Bind two customer quilts. If I have time, I would like to bind one of mine also. Yes on the customer quilts, but I didn’t get to mine.



2) Quilt two customer quilts. Yes. This one

and this really big one 

3) Do some embroidery or cross stitch. No. I got the transfers done and took it to New Orleans with me, but I forgot to take scissors. So, nothing got done. I hope to work on it a little tonight.

4) Work on Process Flow if time permits. I did work on it, but I didn’t realize the fabric for the setting strips is directional. I need to figure out what to do with it.

Here’s a closeup of the directional fabric:


What’s next? Here’s my list:
1) Quilt three customer quilts.
2) Finish the March BOM from A Quilting Life.
3) Bind two quilts.
4) Work on embroidered tea towels.

I hope you all have a wonderful week. Good luck to all of us on making progress on our goals. I am linking my post to Quilt Schmilt

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are staying busy as usual - how are you feeling? Hope you have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete