Thursday, March 21, 2024

Something New

Moda has a new fabric line called Julia. 


I have a daughter named Julia. I found some of the fabric at the quilt shop and bought a layer cake and a couple of yards of one of the black prints, and then I went back and bought two mini charm packs.
I would have bought more, but they only had two. I sat down last night and started making a table runner. This is half of it.

The sewing is mindless, but I’m having fun with it. I’m still working on my goals, but I need something that doesn’t take much thought. 

I went to Hobby Lobby today and got some embroidery transfers and some dish towels. I want to take the embroidery with me to New Orleans. I’ll post a picture tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this fabric line! That's going to be a pretty table runner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! I needed something to do that was fast and easy.

      Delete