Tuesday, March 5, 2024

To-Do-List Tuesday 3-5-24

My illness put me way behind on things I needed to do, but that was inevitable. Little by little, I'm working my way back to some version of normal. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and he said extreme fatigue seems to be the predominant symptom of this strain of Covid. I asked him how long it would take to get back to normal, and he didn't have any timeline for that. In the meantime, I'm back to plugging away on my list from two weeks ago.

1) Finish binding Birthday Cake quilt. Yes. 
I'm quite pleased with the lavender-colored binding.
2) Bind blog hop quilts. Yes. Two done, one more to go.
3) Work on RSC blocks. I got a couple of the reds done; I can't help but think there are some more red strips somewhere, but I don't know where.

4) Quilt three customer quilts. No. I'm feeling the pressure on this one; it will have to be a priority this week.
5) Put Gloria’s memory quilt together. Yes. 
This was also a priority so I'm glad to have some progress made.

My brain is pretty blank on what I need to be working on.....I know I need to work on customer quilts, though.
1) Quilt three customer quilts.
2) March BOM from A Quilting Life.
3) Start purple RSC blocks.
4) Clean up the tee-shirt mess in the sewing room, and cut up some of the scraps on the cutting table.

I am liking this post to Quilt SchmiltI hope you all have a fun and productive week!

6 comments:

  1. Hope your energy level comes back quickly. Covid can really take it out of you. You did pretty well last week even if you weren't feeling 100% Good luck with this week's to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lOVE your birthday cake quilt. Its so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That birthday quilt is really pretty. Hope your energy comes back sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete