Tuesday, March 12, 2024

To-Do-List Tuesday 3-12-24

I still haven't quite gotten my energy back, and my productivity (or lack of) is evidence of that. Here's my progress:

1) Quilt three customer quilts. Yes. This was the number one priority. 


2) March BOM from A Quilting Life. No. I printed out the instructions, but I never did have time to work on it.
3) Start purple RSC blocks. Yes, I got four done.

4) Clean up the tee-shirt mess in the sewing room, and cut up some of the scraps on the cutting table. I started three times, but I haven't finished it yet.

Time to move on to a new list and a new week.
1) Bind three customer quilts.
2) Quilt two customer quilts.
3) March BOM from A Quilting Life.
4) Get retreat plans finalized.

Not a long list, but I have my sewing group at church today, and meetings another two days this week. And, the kids are on spring break, so I have dog-feeding/pottying duties while everyone is out of town. 

I am linking this post to Quilt SchmiltI hope you all have a fun week and are as productive as you want to be!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you energy comes back this week. You did well on last week's list. Good luck with this week's list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being busy means not much time to recuperate, right? Hope you get that energy back and have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pastel colors used, perfect for the upcoming Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol M cake @wi.rr.com

    ReplyDelete