Tuesday, March 19, 2024

To-Do-List Tuesday 3-19-24


Hello Tuesday Friends! I don't know what happened to me, but I only finished one thing from my list, and it wasn't even sewing related. I'm still having trouble with low energy, plus I had meeting three days last week, which took up more time than I expected. 

1) Bind three customer quilts. No
2) Quilt two customer quilts. No
3) March BOM from A Quilting Life. No
4) Get retreat plans finalized. Yes

It wasn't even a very long list, and my progress is pitiful. Can I do better this week? I am leaving town Thursday to take my granddaughter to a volleyball tournament in New Orleans. Depending how many games they win, I may be gone through Sunday night. That doesn't give me much sewing time, although I may take some cross stitch or embroidery with me. I think I'll add that to this week's list.

1) Bind two customer quilts. If I have time, I would like to bind one of mine also. 

2) Quilt two customer quilts.
3) Do some embroidery or cross stitch. 
4) Work on Process Flow if time permits.

That's all I'm putting on the list, and I'm not too confident about getting even that small amount done. Most of my weekend will be sitting in a gym watching the girls play. Maybe I'll find some spare time to visit a quilt shop in New Orleans. I'm sure there are some there. 

I am linking this post to Quilt SchmiltI hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Some weeks just aren't conductive to making progress on our to do lists. Hope your granddaughter does well at the tournament. My daughter has been in New Orleans this week for a conference, she's in grad school. But we did the weekend volleyball tournaments when she was in high school. It does take a chunk of time out of our sewing time. But I miss those weekends now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you're leaving today for New Orleans - have fun and good luck to your granddaughter! Hope you find a quilt shop or two! :)

    ReplyDelete