Thursday, August 3, 2023

August UFO's

The July UFO still needs the binding stitched down....slowly, but surely, I am making progress on that one. In the meantime, the number for August has been drawn, and it is 12.


I have one list for quilting unquilted tops, and one list for piecing (tops started and not finished). Number 12 for quilting is Bohemia. I had to go look on the UFO shelf and try to remember which one is Bohemia. I found it:
It's been on the shelf for a few years--I'll have to steam it to get all the wrinkles out of it. I'm anxious to get it done though.

The number twelve goal for piecing is "Charity Quilt". That will work out pretty well since I need to finish up on the baby quilt I've been working on.

I'm hoping to get this one done this weekend. I have a couple of customer quilts to bind after the quilting is done, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have to work on my own stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment