Tuesday, August 8, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 8-8-23

It was a good week for sewing and quilting. It’s too hot to do anything outside, so I am spending a good amount of time inside. 

1) Bind July UFO quilt. Done.

2) Two more Water Color blocks. Done. 

3) Finish piecing baby quilt. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to work on it.
4) Start a charm square project. The book Just One Charm Pack Quilts is due back at the library next week, so I need to at least get started on one before I turn it in. Done. Quilt is started, and I renewed the book for another three weeks. LOL. 
Well, I actually started three,  but this is the one I am concentrating on for now.
5) Put a border on Oklahoma quilt. I got the borders cut, but not sewn on. 

All in all, a lot of progress was made. I know this week won’t (probably) be as productive as I need to work on taxes and get some reorganizing done in my bedroom—I spent more than a couple of minutes looking for my black sandals Sunday morning before church. No doubt, though, I will find some free time to sew. This is what I would like to do:

1) Put borders on Oklahoma quilt.
2) Finish charm square quilt and work on another one.
3) Two more Water Color blocks.
4) Finish piecing baby quilt.

It’s not a lot, and I’m not even sure it’s doable, but we’ll see. I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt. Happy sewing!

7 comments:

  1. Those Water Color blocks are really pretty! Glad you found your black sandals - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Progress made is always good! I like the idea of checking out a quilting book at the library! I’m going to check to see if my library has that book of Cheryl Brickey’s and maybe her other new one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that July quilt! Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The July quilt is gorgeous! Congratulations on your finish. Have a great week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I hope you're having a great one too!

      Delete