Monday, August 7, 2023

Weekend Update

The weekend was good. It was productive, but I had time to rest too. I did a little cleaning, and a little laundry, and a lot of sewing. I worked mostly on some projects using charm squares. I started on this one earlier in the week: 
I made some hst’s, and some of the navy and white sashing strips. In my rush to get as much done as I could before the book was due back at the library, I opened the book to the wrong page and started making basket blocks. 
Oh well, they will both get done at some point. I already renewed the book for another three weeks, so I can slow down a little. 

At some point, I started making nine patches and made 42 of them.
The goal for these will be this quilt:
I got this far before I quit for the day:

On Saturday, I got another customer quilt done so that was good.
I’m getting caught up on customer work and hope to have some spare time to quilt my own quilts. 

1 comment:

  1. Lol on starting on the wrong page, well your blocks look pretty. Love the nine patches - one of my very favorite blocks. I like the gray background.

    ReplyDelete