Tuesday, August 22, 2023

To-Do-List Tuesday 8-22-23

  

Ha! Not a great week for meeting goals. I worked on the yard Sunday; I went to Corpus yesterday; I went to a movie on Saturday. I did get several customer quilts done, and those generally get priority over my stuff. Oh well, I got a few things done, and a little is better than nothing.

1) Quilt and bind an A&M quilt for the church auction. Quilted, and the binding is made. It just needs to be put on the quilt.

2) Finish piecing baby quilt. Yes! Finally!
It turned out to be 44” x 59”, so I’m not adding a border. 
3) Make some more placemats and table runners. Still working on it, but nothing is finished.
4) Two more Water Color blocks. No.
5) Progress on charm pack quilts. No. 
6) Projects for quilt show Sampler Store and silent auction. A little progress, but more needs to be done. 


I’ll have to see if I can get back on track. My list is essentially the same. I have customer orders to work on this week, and a quilt guild meeting on Thursday, so I’m not sure what else will happen.

1) Bind A&M quilt for the church auction.
2) Make some more placemats and table runners.
3) Two more Water Color blocks.
4) Progress on charm pack quilts.
5) Projects for quilt show Sampler Store and silent auction.

It’s a busy time of year, so it’s good to have a plan. I am going to hope for the best. I am linking this post to Quilt Schmilt. Have a good week!

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been having some fun and I think that can boost progress later! It's important to take that time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design of your A&M quilt! Looks like the perfect way to feature a special fabric. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diann. I hope you have a great one too!

      Delete
  3. What movie did you see? I was wondering if you got rain from Harold. I might have already asked this, but what kind of interfacing do you use on your t-shirt quilts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the Pellon P44F usually, but I have used Stabili-tee and French Fuse, and they also work fine. We were on the outer edge of the rain bands, so mostly just drizzled all day, but anything is welcome at this point. The movie was Strays--I don't recommend it. It could have been a really cute movie, but the language was awful, and the humor was pretty crude too.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! My daughter gave me a bunch of her new hubby's t-shirts and asked if I would make him a t-shirt quilt. Never made one, but of course I said "sure" - lol!

      Delete
  4. Well that was a busy week. I think if you have customer quilts to do then that takes up space and time. I love the church auction quilt you have almost done. All the best for the coming days of quilting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathryn, and thanks for leaving a comment!

      Delete