Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Charm Square Quilts

This is one I quilted for someone else.


I think it works better with the coordinated colors or maybe the same fabric line, but I would probably try it in scrappy colors and see what happens. Here’s another made by a customer and quilted by me.
The pattern is from the Just One Charm Pack book that I currently have checked out from the library.

This one uses charm squares and a jelly roll.
I think I have the pattern somewhere…..I’m not sure where.

I am trying to think of what I want to make from 5” squares. I have cut so many, and can easily use some for a new project. I need to check Pinterest before I decide, but I am leaning toward doing something from the Just One Charm Pack book.





2 comments:

  1. What pretty quilts you've quilted! You have a lot of customers. Good luck choosing a charm pack quilt. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. I do have quite a few customers, and I'm so grateful they trust me to quilt their tops.

      Delete