Friday, August 18, 2023

Binding Day


Happy Friday! I am ready! I have lunch planned with a friend, and I got most of my prep work done yesterday for adding binding to my quilts. It is all cut, sewn, pressed and ready to go.
The one on the bottom of the picture is for the A&M quilt--I finished the quilting yesterday and got it trimmed!

There were two I quilted for a customer a few months ago, and she brought them back to see if I could put the binding on them for her, so that is also prepped and ready to go.


I will definitely have plenty to work on for the next few days. Here's how I store the binding until I am ready to use it:

You can probably guess where I get these containers. 
I buy a lot of fruit, and apparently I'm too frugal (cheap) to throw the containers away. I wash them out, and use them for storing strips, or squares, or binding.

2 comments:

  1. I love getting binding ready to go, and I love your idea for storing binding, or any little things in the sewing room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. I hope you're having a good weekend!

      Delete