Thursday, August 24, 2023

Nothing Like Progress

I'm happy with the progress I made Tuesday and Wednesday. I had to work on some paperwork for church, but I did get some sewing/quilting time in. I finished two customer quilts that I wanted to take to the guild meeting with me today so their owners can pick them up there. Here's Penny's:

And, here's Pat's:
I like the orange she chose for the back too.....
It really was a good choice.

Other than that, I worked on some of my to-do list stuff. I got some more potholders done.
I will take those with me today also, and turn them in to the lady in charge of the Sampler Store. I put a loop on the green one just to see how it would turn out. It's okay.

I got another placemat/table runner set finished.
There were some crocheted dishcloths in my stash that coordinate pretty well, so I will bundle up some things and make a gift basket.

Yay for progress. I'm happy. Since the guild meeting is today, and we will take the speaker out to lunch after, that will pretty well kill the whole day, but I will get back on track Friday (I hope).

1 comment:

  1. I love your quilting on the two quilts, these swirls on Penny's quilt are pretty! Beautiful potholders, table runner and placemats, great autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete